Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SETTING AND KEEPING GOALS

At our meeting last night our director is having us make our goals. I wasn't able to go to the meeting so I am going to her house today. With that said I would like for everyone to share their goals. I believe in my heart that if we write down were we want to go we will get there. It is like planning a trip if you don't have a plan you will never make it to your destination.

The thing with goals is that you set them and if you don't reach them there is no shame in that. You can always readjust them. You can set short term ones (weekly), not so short (monthly), a little longer (3 months), a little longer (6 months) little bit longer ( 1 year) and the a long one (2,3,4,5 years). I think that if you write it down it is more likely to happen. Then share it with someone (like here that will make you accountable for it), and we can discuss it at any time. I want everyone that wants to be successful with their business to do just that. As MKA says We are in business for ourselves, however not by ourselves.

So if you would like to share what you want out of this let's do it together and get it rolling. Anything else you would like to discuss just let me know and we can do that too.

HAVE A GREAT DAY

6 comments:

Pink Bren said...

OK, I will start this off. Ok well let me get back from the directors house and then I will share my goals with everyone. Remember that I want everyone that wants to be successful and I feel that if we all do this together we can. So as soon as I get back I will post.

Have a GREAT DAY

Pink Bren said...

OK I am back from meeting with my director and I have set out some goals. So here are the goals that I wrote down...

YEARLY...By July 2009...To be a director heading for Cadi....Be the Queen of sales...Queen of sharing and to get the jewerly

QUARTERLY/MONTHLY....Be a Ruby Star every quarter....$1800 a month in sales and share the opportunity with at least 12 people a quarter.

WEEKLY.... Hold 3 to 5 classes a week...actually get on the phone and book the classes. Master the booking and selling of this business

Without booking there is no selling and without any selling there is no sharing and without these there are no business. Try to do 5+5+5

So these are my goals and I am praying that I reach them. I think that I can now let's see if I will. So please share your goals and lets keep each uplifted so that we can all reach our goals.

Shades of Pink said...

My goals are about the same as yours. :)

ONE YEAR FROM NOW...I will be a career car driver and a director. I will have my car paid off and I will be driving the Vue for free! I will be on stage at Seminar 2009 as a new car driver, new director, and court of sales achiever! :D

THIS QUARTER...I will be a Ruby Star and that red purse will be mine! :D

IN AUGUST...I will sell $3000 retail by holding at least 2 appointments each week and by handing out 5 business cards each day.

Pink Bren said...

Shades...I know that you can do this just like I can too. I think that if we keep each other accountable that is GREAT. So share with me and I will with you also. Have a great evening.

MKheart said...

I think that all three of us are on the same wavelength. I love it!!!!! By July 2009...Queen Courth of Sales!! I am a little skiddish of directorship but with you all's help it is definately in the picture.

Monthly...powerstart and $2000 in sales. (every single month)

LET'S GO GIRLS!!!! TIME TO ROLL!!!!!!

Also....grow my customer base to 200-300 customers!!

Pink Bren said...

MKHeart...Great goals sister. We can do this. We just have to work it. We have to have excellent customer service. Have a GREAT EVENING