Monday, September 1, 2008

STAR CONSULTANT

Well, we are 15 days away from the first quarter ending. Where are you? Have you made it to Star consultant this quarter?

We have 15 days to complete the goal that we have set for ourselves. Where are you with your goal? And remember that if you don't make it. You can always readjust and go for it.

I think that when setting a goal you should set it a little higher than what you expect and see what happens. The thing with goals is that they are adjustable, they are not written in stone.

I hope that everyone makes the goals that they have set for themselves. Please share what goals you have set and what goals you have attained this quarter, and if you want to wait until the 15th to share that is OK too.

Have a GREAT DAY!!!

3 comments:

Shades of Pink said...

My goal was Ruby Star. I'm not anywhere close. But do you know what happened? I signed 3 team members so far this quarter! The quarter isn't over yet and I have a class on 9/13. I have been calling customers for orders, too. We'll see where I land!

Pink Bren said...

Oh shades you are doing a GREAT JOB I am so proud of you. You are really going and like I said on your site you are going to get the FREEDOM that you want and deserve. I know that you will make a wonderful DIRECTOR.

I am just 400 away from sapphire and I too want to make Ruby and I just might I had a lady call and order everyone of my eyeshadows. I only ordered 2 of each so I have to replace those so we will see where that leaves me. I am going to make some calls today and see if anyone needs anything and maybe that will set me up to ruby.

You are going GREAT

Shades of Pink said...

Wow, Bren! You are really close! You will do it! I got my Applause yesterday and I am going to make copies of that last page to pre-sell the holiday sets! I have been informed by my hostess for next Saturday that it is looking like a "full house." She is expecting a dozen people! Power Start, HERE I COME!